PM Free Sliai Machine Yojana 2023 Registration Online
The government of India is trying to provide better job facilities in which they are also working on the talent base also. Now on this talent base government is also providing free Sewing Machine in which candidates can apply online to get one for themselves. This scheme has been launched by the central government which is applicable in most states such as Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, and Other all the states of India.
Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Silai Machine Scheme/Yojana 2023
This scheme was launched by PM Modi to encourage people to pursue their talent and those people and women who belong to the poor family can earn some amount of income and with that, they will be able to fulfill the needs of their family. This scheme is mainly to make sure of the women empowerment in the rural and urban areas in which women who belong to the poor family can apply for this scheme online and offline both and then after they can get a Sewing machine free from the government. This scheme has been started by the BJP government under the phase of the digitalization of India where those women who belong to the poor family can work and can earn some income for the betterment of their lives.
Some important information about PM Modi Sliai Machine scheme are –
- Name of Scheme- Free Sewing Machine Scheme for poor
- The scheme was introduced by- Central Government
- The motive of the scheme is- To Provide Better Opportunity for employment for poor people
- The beneficiary under this scheme – All Poor Family for Urban/Rural Candidates
- The category of this scene is – Sarkari Yojana
- Mode of Application process-Offline
- The official website of this scheme is – https://www.india.gov.in
The eligibility criteria for the application under this scheme of the government is –
- A candidate who belongs to a poor family that has a year turn over income of 12000 rupees or less.
- Candidates who have the age of 20 to 40 years of age.
Those women who are interested in this scheme and also complete the eligibility criteria then they can apply under this scheme with some important documents which are –
- Income Certificate below Rs.12000/- – issued by the government of India
- Proof for Age – issued by the government of India
- If the handicapped medical certificate from any registered hospital under the government of India
- If a destitute widow certificate should be enclosed by tahsildar.
- Community certificate issued by the government of India
- Proof for knowing Tailoring
- Recent Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar card
How To Apply Online for fill PM Free Silane Machine Yojana Application Form 2023
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of the central government for this scheme which is https://www.india.gov.in.
- After which candidate needs to Select the District/Tehsil/Taluka/State etc in the form.
- After which they need to download the Form for Silai Machine Yojana 2023.
- After this step candidate needs to fill all the required details mentioned in the form without making any mistake.
- After this step candidates need to submit the scan copy of the documents which are asked in this form.
- After which candidate needs to submit this application form at Central Govt Scheme Office.
- Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana 2023
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2023
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana 2023
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2023