PM Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) in Hindi | Prime Minister Fasal Bima Yojana Scheme PDF | Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Registration 2023 Last Date | PMFBY 2023 Application Form, Brochure, Eligibility, Guidelines | PM Crop Insurance Beneficiary List 2023.
There is no doubt that our country is currently one of the fastest growing countries in the world, which is also included in the list of countries coming in the forefront of the economy.
In the last few years, many types of businesses have seen great growth in our country, but even today, a large part of the country’s economy depends on the primary occupations such as agriculture and animal husbandry etc. But despite all this, the people associated with the primary business in our country have not come in a much better position even today.
Crores of farmer families are still living below the poverty line and to improve their economic condition, many management and schemes are being brought for the central and state governments. At present, one of the biggest schemes that will be run in the agriculture sector in the country is the Prime Minister’s Crop Insurance Scheme.
If you are interested in PMFBY, then read this article completely, in this article we will not only give you complete information about this scheme in easy language, but will also tell how you can fill the ‘Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2023 Online Form’. can take advantage of this.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Fasal Bima Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Fasal Bima Yojana|
|Launched By||Central Govt of India|
|Launched Date||13th January 2016|
|Benefits||कम प्रीमियम पर ब्याज|
What is Prime Minister Farmer Fasal Bima Scheme 2023?
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is an insurance scheme run by the Central Government which is being run for all the farmers of the country. This scheme is currently one of the largest insurance schemes being run in the country, which is being run in the sector of agriculture.
In this scheme, the farmers are directly provided security for their crops at a very low premium, so that if the crop gets damaged due to natural calamity or any certain human calamity or the farmer has a loan, then he will be provided insurance. So that helps him to cover his loss.
A budget of Rs 8800 crores has been set by the central government for this scheme and this scheme is being extended from time to time, so you can get an idea of the level at which this scheme is being run. Is.
What is the objective of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2023?
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is one of the best schemes launched by the central government for those people working in the field of agriculture, in which farmers can secure their crops by paying very low premium. Under this scheme, farmers are charged a premium of 2% for Kharif crop and 1.5% for Ravi crop only and in return they are given full security for their crop.
There is no doubt in the fact that due to natural calamities, farmers suffer a lot and due to this loss, many times they also drown in debt and to save them from such situations, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana has been started.
Under which the farmer can secure his crop in advance so that he will not suffer much loss even if natural calamity comes. The objective of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is not only to save the farmers from more losses and till now crores of farmers have also registered in it.
Eligibility to take advantage of Prime Minister’s Crop Insurance Scheme PMFBY 2023
To take advantage of all the schemes currently being brought, some eligibility is fixed by the departments and governments so that the eligible candidates can be given the benefit of the scheme. To take advantage of the Prime Minister’s Crop Insurance Scheme, the eligibility has been decided by the central government, some are as follows:
- Only permanent farmers living in the country will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, not only can you get insurance for the farming done on your land but also the agriculture done on the borrowed land.
- Only those farmers who are not taking benefit of any type of insurance scheme before will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, you have to have all the necessary documents such as Kisan ID card, Aadhar card, ration card, bank account, address proof of the farmer, photo copy of the agreement with the owner of the farm (if the farm is on rent), farm account It is necessary to have information about the documents of measles number, passport photo of the applicant, date of the day the farmer started sowing the crop etc.
How to Apply Online to fill PM Kisan Fasal Bima Yojana 2023 Online Form?
Taking advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is really easy and for this you only have to fill the online form of the scheme. To fill the online form of the scheme, you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, one has to visit the official website of PMFBY 2023 that is https://pmfby.gov.in/.
- If you have not already created an account on this website or where to go, then first of all you have to create your account on the website and verify it.
- After creating an account on the official portal, you have to login to it.
- After logging in, you will get the option of PM Kisan Fasal Yojana 2023 Online Form on the home page itself, click on it.
- Now, the official online form of the scheme will appear in front of you, in which you will have to fill all the demanded information accurately.
- After reading the information being asked in the form, you will have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- After that you can submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- In this way you can easily apply online for Prime Minister Kisan Fasal Bima Yojana 2023.
|PM Fasal Bima Yojana List||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|