PM Jan Dhan Yojana Scheme 2023Application
PMJDY Scheme Online Application/Registration Form 2023 is available @pmjdy.gov.in. PMJDY 2023 is commonly known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana. This PMJDY is a scheme or initiative which has been started by the government of India to provide better financial inclusion. Under this scheme, the people of India will get to know the special things about the financial sector which excludes the benefits and the facilities which are provided by the government in the banking sector.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2023 Registration Status for 500 INR
Because of coronavirus whole nation is going under the process of lockdown in which no one is allowed to step out of their home until and unless it’s not an emergency. In this situation a lot of people who use to work on daily wages lost their jobs and thus this COVID – 19 became a survival problem for them. To solve this problem a bit government has started an initiative which is to provide these people 500 rs monthly for 3 continuous months. The announcement for this initiative or scheme was made by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman on 26th March.
PMGKY/PMJDY 500 Women Yojana Scheme 2023 Account Opening Online
Under this scheme, only women will get the benefits of getting 500 rs from the government. This scheme has been started to provide some relief during COVID – 19 and as per the guidelines social distancing needs to be maintained government is making sure of that also to stop the outbreak of this virus. Thus the government is providing this amount to the receivers bank account for which dates of receiving is different for everyone which is –
- Bank account holders whose account number ends with 0 or 1 will get their amount on the 4th of every month.
- Those who are account number ends with 2 or 3 will get their amount on the 5th of every month.
- Those who are account number ends with 4 or 5 will get their amount on the 6th of every month.
- Those who are account number ends with 6 or 7 will get their amount on the 8th of every month.
- Those who are account number ends with 8 or 9 will get their amount on the 11th of every month.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Apply Online List 2023 Benefits Status
To get the benefit of this scheme one should have their account number under which they will automatically receive this amount which is assigned as accidental insurance by the government of India. This facility will also provide the benefit of the PMGKY scheme to these people so that in this pandemic situation they can handle themselves with necessities of life. In these accounts, one needs not think about maintaining the minimum balance because the minimum balance for these accounts has been assigned by the government is zero for every account.
Under this scheme, the benefits candidates will receive are –
- Every candidate will get the interest if they deposit the amount in these accounts.
- This scheme will cover the accidental insurance of up to rupees 2 lakh for these holders.
- These accounts will not be required to maintain any balance, they will be opened as 0 balance account by the government.
- This scheme will also provide the benefits cover of 30,000 for life cover which will be payable on the death of the account holder if they fulfill the eligibility criteria too.
- One can also transfer money easily all over India.
- If someone is liable to any other government scheme too that amount will also be credited to this account.
- This account will also be eligible for an overdraft facility of 10,000 rupees which can be operated once six months every year.
- These people can also be accessible for the pension facility and the insurance facility.
Mission Office Address
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance,
Room No. 106, 2nd Floor, JeevanDeep Building, Parliament Street,
New Delhi-110001, Phone: 011-23361571/23748738, Email: email@example.com
- Account Opening Form in English
- Account Opening Form in Hindi
- PMJDY Scheme Full Details
- Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Online Form 2023