www.scholarships.gov.in 2023 Online Registration
National Scholarship Portal 2023 Online Form, Eligibility at Official Website. National Scholarship Portal is a portal that was got launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. This portal makes sure to provide various scholarship programs to SC, ST, OBC, and other Minority students. Those candidates who want to get the benefit of this scheme can make their application on the official web portal of the scheme. Those applicants who are interested in this scholarship program are requested to stick to this article until the end. In this article, we are going to discuss all the information such as eligibility criteria, registration procedure, the procedure to submit a renewal application, documents required, and other relevant information.
National Scholarship Portal 2023 Last Date, Registration, Online Form
Every year a lot of candidates apply for the scholarship programs and for that candidates need to wait for a long time. Now for all those applicants, National Scholarship Portal is coming up with the good news where it starting to accept the fresh application for central sector schemes so all those candidates who are interested to get a scholarship can apply for renewal applications from 21st August 2023. In this scholarship, program candidate need to know some major key points of this scheme which are-
|Name of the portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Start Date Of Scholarship||July 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Announced Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for NSP Online Apply Scholarship Application Form 2023
To make the application process in this application process candidates need to fit in the eligibility criteria which they can check online. To check this candidate can follow few steps which are-
- The first candidate needs to visit the website of the National Scholarship Website.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the services option available on the screen.
- After this, they need to click on the scheme eligibility”.
- Now they need to fill in all the details such as Domicile State, UT, Course Level, Religion, Caste or Community, Category, Gender, Parent Annual Income, Whether Disabled and captcha code.
- Now they need to click on the check eligibility” option.
Required Documents for NSP Central Govt Scholarship 2023
To make the application process candidate need to have some mandatory documents requirements which are-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account Passbook.
- Caste Certificate if you belong to a special category.
- Income certificate as per your scholarship type.
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Previous Year Education Qualification certificate.
- Self-declaration certificate.
Benefits List of National Scholarship Portal 2.0 for 2023 Fresh/Renewal
This portal has some main benefits too which are-
- Candidates get all the information about all the scholarship programs at one portal.
- This portal makes sure to provide an easy application process.
- Through this portal candidates will be able to get a single integrated application.
- This portal makes sure to Suggest for the students about the best scholarship scheme to apply to.
- Through this portal, candidates need not make double applications.
- This portal provides transparent records.
- On this portal up to date, data is available.
- This portal Helps as a decision support system (DSS) for Ministries and departments.
National Scholarship Portal Last Date 2023
- Apply Online Date: Close
- End of Application Form: Update Soon
How To Apply Online for Fresh/New Candidates Registration 2023
To make the application process candidates need to make a registration process first and then an application process. The procedure for the same is –
Registration Procedure of National Scholarship Portal
- To get the regulation process done candidates need to click on the National Scholarship portal.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidates need to click on the “New Registration”.
- After this, they will get the notification on their screen which they need to read carefully to check the eligibility criteria and then they need to click on the “Continue” button.
- Now candidates need to fill asked details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, bank details, etc.
- Now to make the registration process candidate needs to click on the “Register” option after filling the captcha code.
How To Fill NSP Scholarship Application Form 2023 Through Login
Second Step Login to make the application process –
- The first candidate needs to make the “Student Registration ID” on the web portal.
- After this candidate needs to click on the Application Form”.
- After this, they will get the application form on their screen in which they need to fill in all the details such as the State of Domicile, Name of the student, Date of Birth, Community or Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID, etc.
- Now candidates need to click on the Save & Continue” after which they will be redirected to the next page.
- After this, they need to upload the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form.
- After this, they need to click on the Final Submission option available on the screen.
- After this, their application process will end.
- for more details, visit the official website of NSP which is www.scholarships.gov.in.