Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2023
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has invited online applications for eligible and dynamic candidates for filling 131 Executive Engineer, Deputy Executive Engineer, Hindi Translator & Other Various posts. Candidates can follow the online procedure for the NCL Vacancy Notification 2023 through the official website @nlcindia.com. Candidates need to fill out the NLC Jobs Application form 2023 on or before December. Applicants can check other NLC India Recruitment 2023 details such as how to apply, the selection process, application fee, etc., which are mentioned below.
about Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
About: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited was founded in 1956. The NLC manages three thermal power stations and three opencast lignite mines. Power Stations of NLC are also certified for the quality management system and environmental management system. According to the NCL Requirement 2023 of the workforce, the NLC needed some employees. Aspirants can submit the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd NLC Recruitment 2023 Application form on or before the due dates.
NLC EE, DEE, Other Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited (NLC)|
|Total No of Posts||Not Updated yet|
|Name of the Posts||various Vacancies|
|Location||All Over India|
|Selection Process||Examination Based|
NLC Post wise Vacancy 2023 Post Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Executive Engineer||39|
|Deputy Chief Engineer||15|
|Deputy General Manager||07|
|Deputy General Superintendent||01|
|Deputy Medical Officer||04|
|Additional Chief Manager||06|
|Deputy Chief Manager||06|
|Other Post||Notified Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment 2023
- For Deputy Executive Engineer & Executive Engineer: Applicants must hold Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Civil/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation/ Civil & Structural/ Control Engineering from an approved board/university.
- For Hindi Translator: Applicants Should have a qualified Post Graduate Degree in Hindi from an acknowledged university with English as a subject at Degree Level, OR Postgraduate Degree in English with Hindi as a Subject at Degree Level and Should have completed Post Graduate Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from a sanctioned University.
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates should qualify for their Degree in Engg. and technology from a recognized university for applying online 250 Graduate Apprentice Vacancies.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: as per the notification, for Job Seekers you have a Diploma in Engg. and technology from a recognized institute for applying for online Technician 300 Posts.
- Candidates should have a minimum age limit of 32 years for Deputy Executive Engineer, 36 years for Executive Engineer & 30 years for Hindi Translator as of December.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- Online, using State Bank Collect facility only except for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen categories.
- Selection of candidates will be made through the performance of a Personal Interview. Selection for the post of Trainee/ Hindi Translator will be based on the Written / Skill Test.
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit or cut-off marks for Apprentice posts.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs 15,028
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs 12,524
- The NLC Admit Card will be released on the official website a week before the date of the examination.
- The NLC Recruitment Result 2023 will be published on the official website after the completion of the selection process.
How to Apply Online to fill NLC Recruitment Form 2023
Candidates can seek the latest Job opportunities in Engineering. Aspirants are advised to follow the official notification for the NLC Executive Engineer Vacancy 2023 before applying. Applicants need to send a Printout of the Online Application along with self-attested copies of certificates & Documents to the address available below. Candidates should apply for NLC Hindi Translator Jobs 2023 before the last date i.e. December. Here, we have shared some important steps to apply for NLC Recruitment 2023 easily.
- First of all, visit the official website @nlcindia.com.
- Check for the NLC Recruitment in the news section.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Remit the application fee.
- After the successful registration, send the hard copy to the address given below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|
The General Manager,
Recruitment Cell, H R Department,
N.L.C India Limited, Block- 1, Neyveli – 607 803
Aspirants, who are going to apply online for NLC Recruitment 2023, check eligibility from the official notification. Candidates should have to apply online on or before the last date of December. You can have a look at Latest Graduate Jobs. If you face any problem regarding the online NLC Vacancy Registration then kindly comment in the box below. Our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.