MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2024
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification for the MPSC Rajyaseva 2024 exam. The MPSC Rajyaseva exam is conducted to recruit candidates for various Group A and Group B posts in the state government of Maharashtra. This exam is considered one of the most prestigious and competitive exams in the state. The online application process for the MPSC Rajyaseva 2024 exam will start on 2 March 2024 and will continue till 22 March 2024. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of MPSC. The application fee for the exam is Rs. 524 for general category candidates and Rs. 324 for reserved category candidates.
MPSC Rajyaseva Recruitment 2024
The MPSC Rajyaseva 2024 exam is a golden opportunity for candidates who wish to serve the state government of Maharashtra in various Group A and Group B posts. The exam is highly competitive, and candidates need to prepare thoroughly to crack it. The application process for the exam will start on 2 March 2024, and candidates can apply online on the official website of MPSC. Candidates are advised to keep a track of the exam updates and prepare well for the exam.
MPSC Rajyaseva Notification 2024
The recruitment process for the MPSC Rajyaseva 2024 exam is rigorous and comprehensive. The exam is conducted to recruit candidates for various administrative positions in the state government of Maharashtra. The positions include Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar, Sales Tax Officer, Assistant Commissioner, and many more. The recruitment process for the MPSC Rajyaseva exam is based on merit, and candidates are selected based on their performance in the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview. The competition for the exam is high, and candidates need to have a strong academic background, good communication skills, and leadership qualities to clear the exam.
Highlights of Maharashtra MPSC Rajyaseva 2024
|MPSC Rajyaseva 2024
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
|Various Group A and Group B posts
|Offline (Prelims and Mains)
|Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and proficiency in Marathi and English languages
|Between 19 and 38 years
|Number of Attempts
|4 for general category candidates and 7 for reserved category candidates
|02/03/2024 to 22/03/2024
The MPSC Rajyaseva exam is conducted in three stages: Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled to be held on 26 June 2024. The exam will consist of two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will test the candidates’ knowledge of General Studies, while Paper 2 will test their knowledge of the CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test).
Candidates who qualify for the Preliminary Exam will be eligible to appear for the Mains Exam, which is scheduled to be held in November 2024. The Mains Exam consists of six papers, and the candidates will be tested on their knowledge of Marathi, English, General Studies 1, General Studies 2, General Studies 3, and an optional subject.
The final stage of the MPSC Rajyaseva exam is the Interview, which is conducted to test the candidates’ personalities, leadership qualities, and communication skills. The Interview carries 100 marks, and the candidates who qualify for the Mains Exam will be called for the Interview round.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the MPSC Rajyaseva 2024 exam must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The age limit for the exam is between 19 and 38 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age limit: The age limit for the MPSC Rajyaseva exam is between 19 and 38 years. The age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Candidates who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for the exam, but they need to submit their final mark sheet before the main exam.
- Language proficiency: Candidates must have proficiency in Marathi and English languages.
- Physical standards: Candidates must meet the physical standards set by the government for the respective posts.
- Number of attempts: The maximum number of attempts for the MPSC Rajyaseva exam is four for general category candidates and seven for reserved category candidates.
Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply for the MPSC Rajyaseva 2024 exam. However, it is essential to read the official notification carefully before applying for the exam to understand the eligibility criteria and other requirements in detail.
Post wise Vacancies
|Name of the Department
|General Administrative Department
|Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Water Resources, Soil, and Water Conservation
|Department of Public Works
|Food and Civil Department
|Department of Medical Education and Medicines
- Application Begins: The online application process for the MPSC Rajyaseva 2024 exam will begin on 2nd March 2024. Candidates can visit the official website of MPSC to apply for the exam.
- Last date to pay exam fee: Candidates can pay the examination fee online until 22nd March 2024. Candidates need to pay the fee to complete the application process.
- challan payment Date: Candidates who want to pay the examination fee offline can download the challan from the official website of MPSC from 24th March 2024.
- Last date to pay challan: Candidates who opt for offline payment of the examination fee need to pay the fee by 28th March 2024.
- Preliminary Examination Date: The preliminary examination for the MPSC Rajyaseva 2024 exam will be conducted on 4th June 2024. Candidates who clear the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear for the main exam.
- Rajyaseva Mains Examination Date: The mains examination for the MPSC Rajyaseva 2024 exam will be conducted on the 7th, 8th, and 9th of October 2024. Candidates who clear the mains exam will be eligible for the final interview round.
Candidates are advised to keep a track of the above-mentioned dates to avoid missing out on any important event related to the MPSC Rajyaseva 2024 exam.
How to Apply Online for MPPSC Maharashtra Rajyaseva Exam 2024?
- Visit the official website of MPSC (https://www.mpsc.gov.in/) and click on the “Online Application” link.
- Register on the portal by providing the required details such as name, email ID, phone number, etc.
- After registering, log in to the portal using the registered email ID and password.
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details such as personal information, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the examination fee online using net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- After successful payment, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Candidates should carefully fill in the application form and ensure that all the details provided are accurate. Any incorrect information in the application form may lead to the rejection of the application. Candidates should also keep the application fee ready before starting the application process to avoid any last-minute hassle.
|Notification PDF Download