MPPSC Food Safety Officers Recruitment 2022 Online Form
MPPSC FSO Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Last Date @mppsc.nic.in. The wait for that candidate who was waiting for the recruitment process of MPPSC FSO is finally getting over as the MPPSC FSO has finally announced the start of this recruitment process. This time MPPSC FSO has come up with 113 total posts for MPPSC FSO Vacancy 2022 MPPSC FSO. Those candidates who were waiting for this recruitment process to get started can now make their application process online.
www.mppsc.nic.in FSO 113 Recruitment 2022 Application Form
MPPSC is commonly known as Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission and now it is coming with the recruitment process of 2022 for the Food Safety Officers. Those who wanted to be a part of this government organization can make their application process online by using the prescribed proforma which is available on the MPPSC website which is www.mppscdemo.in. But before making the application process candidate needs to know a few details which are necessary for everyone to know. These important details of this recruitment process are-
- Name of the Organisation – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission commonly known as MPPSC
- Post for which this recruitment process has been started- Food Safety Officer, Food Analyst, Micro Biologist
- The Total Number of vacancies in this recruitment process is – 113
- The process of Selection – Will be based on Written examination and then Document verification
- Examination Date- Yet to be announced
- Application Submission Date – Yet to be Announced
MPPSC Vyapam Post wise Vacancy 2022 Exam Date, Registration
In this recruitment process, MPPSC is coming up with 113 total posts which are also subdivided on the basis of the available vacancies. The division of these post are-
- The number of vacancies for the Food Safety Officer post is- 110
- 2.Number of vacancies are for Food Analyst post – 1
- The number of vacancies for the post of Micro Biologist is – 2
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Vyapam Food Safety Officer, Analyst, Biologist Recruitment 2022
To make the application process in this recruitment process applicants also need to make sure they fit in the eligibility criteria of the recruitment process which is sub-divided into categories such as educational qualification, age, and so on. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are –
The age criteria for this recruitment process of MPPSC is –
Applicants should be 21 years of age and should not exclude more than 44 years of age. Age relaxation will be directly provided by the MPPSC in special cases.
After fitting in the age criteria for this recruitment process candidate also need to fit in the education qualification criteria of this recruitment which is-
- All the applicants should and must have a master’s degree in Chemistry from any institute or university which is registered under the government of India.
In this recruitment process, MPPSC makes the selection of the candidate on the two main bases which are applicable for all the candidates. These important selection processes are-
- Written examination
- Document verification
Online Form Fee Structure
The application fee is also divided by MPPSC by the category so that applicants can all the categories can make their application in this recruitment process. The fee for the application is –
- The application fee for the SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates is- 500 rs.
- The application fee for all the candidates from outside of MP state is- 1000 rs
MPPSC FSO Exam Dates 2022 Last Dates
|Apply for Online Registration Start||Announce Later|
|Last date of Submit application form||Announce Later|
|Edit Application Form Last Date||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card, Sarkari Result||Update Soon|
How To Apply Online To Fill MPPSC Vyapam FSO Recruitment Application Form 2022
To make the application process in this recruitment process candidates need to visit the official website online and then they can make the application process. In case of any confusion, they can also follow some important steps to make the application process online which are-
- First candidates need to make sure to visit the official website of MPPSC.
- Download the Official notification pdf.
- After reaching the website applicants need to click on the Apply Online option available on the screen.
- After that, they will get the option to choose the post, where they need to choose the post they want to make the application for.
- After clicking on the post they need to click on the application form option available on the screen.
- There they will get the application form on the screen in which they need to fill in all the asked details carefully without making any mistake.
- After filling the form application need to click on the final submission to submit the application.
- Thereafter candidate needs to make the payment for the application through the online mode of payment.
- After this, they can also download the application and can also take out the printout of the application form for future references.
- MPPEB Vyapam Krishi Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2022
- MPPEB Police Recruitment 2022
- MPPEB Vyapam 2150 Recruitment 2022