MPJNM Recruitment 2024
Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit (MPJNM) is a state-owned water supply and sanitation company in Madhya Pradesh, India. They are currently recruiting for the positions of Manager and Deputy Manager, as well as other roles. To be considered for these roles, candidates must have relevant qualifications and experience in the water supply and sanitation industry. The specific qualifications and experience required will vary depending on the position being applied for.
The recruitment process will likely include an application and selection process, including written exams, interviews, and other assessments. Candidates who are successful in the selection process will be offered the opportunity to work with MPJNM to help improve water supply and sanitation services in Madhya Pradesh.
MPJNM is committed to providing safe and reliable water supply and sanitation services to the people of Madhya Pradesh. By joining the company as a Manager or Deputy Manager, or in any other role, candidates will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of the people in the state.
It’s a great opportunity for candidates looking for a career in the water supply and sanitation industry who want to make a difference in the lives of people in Madhya Pradesh. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
Overall, working with MPJNM as a Manager or Deputy Manager, or in any other role, is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are passionate about improving water supply and sanitation services and want to make a positive impact on the lives of the people in Madhya Pradesh.
MPJNM Recruitment 2024 Highlights
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit|
|Exam Name||MPJNM Manager Recruitment 2024|
|Name of the Posts||Manager posts|
|No of Post||600+ Expected Vacancies|
|Apply Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date||Notified Soon|
- MPJNM Manager’s Salary will be Rs.32,800/- to Rs.1,03,600/- and MPJNM Deputy Manager can get a salary like Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-.
- Skill Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Walk-in or Computer Based Test, etc.
- Candidates should be completed their 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, and Master’s from any recognized University or Institute in India.
|Apply Online||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Online Form||Notified Soon|
|Last Date to Submit Form Fees||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Notified Soon|
How to Apply Online for MPJNM Exam 2024?
- The application process for the MPJNM Manager, Deputy Manager, and other roles will likely be outlined on the official MPJNM recruitment website or in the job advertisement.
- Candidates should carefully review the instructions and information provided on the website or in the advertisement to ensure that they are submitting a complete and accurate application.
- The process will typically include an online application form that candidates need to fill out with their personal and professional details, qualifications, and work experience.
- Candidates may also need to submit their relevant documents along with the application form.
- After submitting the application, the selection process begins which may include written exams, interviews, and other assessments.
- Candidates who are successful in the selection process will be offered the opportunity to join the MPJNM team.
- It’s important for candidates to read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before applying, and to ensure that they meet all the requirements before submitting an application, that way they can increase their chances of being selected.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|GoIndiaJob Homepage||Click Here|