Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2022
LIC Notification 2022 Pdf Vacancy, Application, Exam Date @licindia.in. Life Insurance Corporation of India is a well-known organization of India for providing the best insurance services. LIC has now released the notification for the recruitment process in which interested candidates can apply online to get into the recruitment process. In this recruitment process, LIC is going to recruit 100 candidates for the post of Insurance Advisor which will be a part-time job. Those candidates who want to do earn some extra income while doing something else can apply for this position online.
@licindia.in Recruitment Notification 2022 Online Form
These positions are available all over India in which males and females candidates can apply online. The application process can be done from the official web portal of LIC India. This application process will begin for these positions from 2022 and will be open till Session 2022. The selection will be made by LIC in three different phases on which candidates can apply and can get into the recruitment process.
LIC Notification 2022PDF, Exam Last Date, Short Eligibility Detail
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance of Company LIC India|
|Number of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Advisor|
|Apply Online Date||Update soon|
|Last Date of Submission||Update soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri
|Job Location||PAN India|
LIC 10th/12th/Graduate Pass Jobs 2022 Apply Online, Salary
After the selection for this part-time opportunity work candidate gets placed in so many different parts of India and their pay scale will be 20000 rs per month minimum which can also go to lakh per month as it depends on their marketing skills. To make the application process for these vacancies candidates need to visit the official website of LIC India and need to make the application.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Vacancy 2022 Age, Education, Fee, Selection
These jobs come under a Central Government which is also known as the government job in which the central government recruits people for this part-time opportunity with them. But before applying to these post candidate need to know about the eligibility criteria for these post which is –
- The candidate needs to be a citizen of India and in the case of refugee, the candidate needs to be stelled in India before 1st January 1962.
- Candidate needs to be 10th pass to apply for this Part-time Insurance Advisor with that they should also have some marketing experience in their career.
- The candidate should be age 18 to 40 years for this position.
- The candidate should be computer literate for this recruitment process.
LIC Notification Exam Date 2022 Last Dates
|Apply Online Start From||Notified Soon|
|Last Date of Online Application||Notified Soon|
|Fee Submissions last date||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Fee Pay||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Available On||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date released on||Update Soon|
Way To Apply Online for fill LIC Jobs Application Form 2022
To make this application process candidates need to follow some simple steps which are-
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of Lic India which is www.licindia.in.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to go top the advertisement link option and need to click on that.
- After clicking on this they will get a notification which they need to download and read first carefully.
- After reading this notification for the eligibility criteria candidates need t click on the Apply Online option on the screen.
- After clicking on the Apply Online button, they will get a form on the screen in which they need to fill in all mandatory details carefully without making any mistake in the form.
- After filing the form candidate need to submit the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form along with a recent passport size photograph and with signature.
- After this candidate needs to pay the Sarkari Naukri application fee online by using a credit card., net banking, and debit card.
- After making the payment candidate needs to check the details again for the cross-checking pattern.
- After cross-checking the details candidate needs to click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- Now applicants can also take out the printout of the application for future reference.