JIPMER Recruitment 2023
JIPMER Jr. Resident Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Advertisement for 20 Junior Resident Posts, Apply Online for JIPMER Vacancy 2023 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.jipmer.edu.in| How to Apply for JIPMER 20 Junior Resident Posts
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Junior Resident posts. 20 latest jobs have been notified by the JIPMER, Puducherry for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these JIPMER vacancies by downloading the application form from the official website www.jipmer.edu.in and submitting it at the mentioned address. The selection of candidates will be done based on Walk-In-Interview in January 2023. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, Application Procedure, etc. of the JIPMER New Vacancies.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023
JPMER is very well known as the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. It was established by the French Government in 1823 as “Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry”. The medical college was founded in 1956. Under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the Government of India JIPMER became an institution of national importance in the year 2008. New job opportunities have been announced by the JIPMER. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Offline Mode by downloading the application form on the official website and submitting it at the given time. The selection of candidates will be done based on a Written Test/ Walk-In-Interview. Appointment of candidates will be done on a contract Ad-hoc basis. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts.
Highlights of JIPMER Group A, B, C & D Recruitment 2023
|Recruiter||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Job||Junior Resident Posts|
|No of Posts||20|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test/ Walk-In-Interview|
|General, OBC, and EWS Candidates||500|
|SC, ST Candidates||250|
- The mode of payment will be made only through SBI Collect (Online Payment) & No other mode of payment (DD/Cheque/MO/IPO/CRF/Cash etc) will be entertained.
- The application fee will be Non-refundable.
- The age limit for the above posts has not been disclosed by the concerned authority.
|Category||No of Posts|
JIPMER Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- The candidate must have the required qualification as given in the official notification.
- The applicant must be a registered candidate.
- Those who have completed MBBS or equivalent courses on or after 08-01-2018 will be considered.
- The persons should have passed PG with MBBS (including completion of a one-year Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The selected candidates will be paid Rs.56,100/- Level 10, Cell-1 (Revised), and other allowances as per rules (Total Rs 85,000 Approx).
- Selection of candidates will be done based on candidate performance in the Written Test/ Walk-In-Interview.
- The Written Exam will be 85% and Interview will be 15%.
- Only after qualifying Written Exam, candidates will be allowed for an Interview.
- Written Exam will be an MCQ-based exam conducted on the same day.
- The interview will be held at 08.00 A.M on January 2023 (Tuesday) at JIPMER ACADEMIC CENTRE, JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY.
- Applicant should bring all the relevant Original and Self-attested documents for the document verification.
JIPMER Recruitment Exam Date 2023
- Notification Release Date – Notified Soon
- Walk-In-Interview Date – Notified Soon
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the JIPMER Recruitment. Original and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced for the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Matric Certificate.
- MBBS and Internship Completion Certificates
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any)
- NOC from the present employer (if any)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- MCI Registration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Application Fee Receipt
How to Apply Online to fill JIPMER Group A, B, C & D Vacancy 2023 Application Form
- Given below is the detailed application procedure for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Recruitment 2023.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of JIPMER. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Download the application form from the website by downloading the Official Notification.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Attach the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee and attach the receipt with the application form.
- Check the filled-in details.
- Take the application form along with all the necessary documents to the Walk-In-Interview Center.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future reference.
- Candidates must check the Official Notification to get more details about the Recruitment.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research has publicized its latest career advertisement titled JIPMER Recruitment 2023. This organization invites applications from well-qualified and professional candidates to engage them for 72 vacant posts of Senior Resident. Aspirants who meet the job eligibility criteria may apply for JIPMER Jobs. Aspirants may attend Walk-in along with Bio-Data, Application Form, and Original Documents. You may download the proforma of the application form and JIPMER Notification through the official website is jipmer.edu.in To collect more details about JIPMER Recruitment 2023 willing contenders may read the entire section of this web page which is well framed by the team of GOINDIAJOB.IN.
The highlight of jipmer recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||jipmer recruitment 2023|
|Total No of Posts||100 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||notified soon|
|Advertisement No||Update soon|
|Apply Online Date||notified soon|
|Last Date of Submission||notified soon|
Requirements for JIPMER Recruitment Notification
Are you eligible or not for JIPMER Recruitment 2023? Check here for complete details which are required to apply for JIPMER Vacancies and get answers to this question. Job seekers who are willing to apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Jobs must have Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch) is concerned discipline from any recognized University or Institution with relevant working experience. Also, Contender’s age for JIPMER Job Notification should not be above 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification and 35 years for Post-Doctoral Degree holders (DM/M.Ch). The age relaxation will be given to the candidates who belong to the reserved category as per Govt. of India’s Rules.
Emoluments and Selection procedure for JIPMER Vacancies
Candidates who find themselves eligible after reading mentioned requirement and want to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2023 are informed that they may attend Walk-In Written Exam/Interview which is going to be conducted on a pre-planned date. Appliers who want to grab JIPMER Jobs need to perform well in the selection procedure. After qualifying all stages candidates will be appointed for JIPMER Careers for which they will be offered an impressive amount of monthly salary of Rs.18750/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- by the organization. Job hunters who want to apply for JIPMER Advertisement have to pay Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
HOW to apply 0nline to fill JIPMER Recruitment application form 2023
- Candidates who are willing to apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment may follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Aspirants are required to visit the official website of the organization that is jipmer.edu.in.
- After that, candidates need to hit at “Jobs” tab visible on the home page.
- Now a new page will be displayed on your computer screen with different JIPMER Job Notification links.
- Then you need to choose a suitable link for which you want to apply.
- After that, read all the instructions carefully before going to apply.
- After ensuring your eligibility, now download the JIPMER Application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill your application form with complete details in the correct manner without doing any mistakes.
- After that, you need to attach photocopies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation, and various others.
- At last, you need to appear in the Interview with your applications, Bio-Data, and original documents to the venue given below.
Ground Floor, Admin Block,
Important Date to Remember
- Date of Walk-In: notified soon
- Time of Walk-In: 08:30 AM
Aspirants may go through with the Official Notification to attain other information JIPMER Recruitment 2023. For acquiring the latest updates related to JIPMER Recruitment 2023 aspirants may stay connected with this web portal.