Indian Army Notification 2024
Apply for Online Indian Army Vacancy 2024 Application/Registration, Age @joinindianarmy.nic.in. A lot of candidates were waiting for the release of the central government jobs and here we came up with the update that the central government is coming up with the recruitment process in the Indian army. This is a golden chance for all those applicants who were waiting for the central government to release jobs and were preparing for them. In India most of people want to work in the government sector so now they got a chance to make their luck in this recruitment process.
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Recruitment Notification 2024
Indian Army is considered one of the strongest armies in the World now the government is coming up with recruitment in the Indian Army so that all those who always dreamt of being a part of the forces can make their application process. Through this recruitment process, the Indian Army is going to recruit around 4000 candidates across the states on so many different posts available in the forces such as clerk, soldier, nursing assistant, religious teacher, and so many other vacancies. This opportunity is the best opportunity for all the government job seekers, who were preparing for government examinations. To make the application process for this recruitment process all the candidates are guided to visit the official website of the Indian Army for the recruitment process of 2024 which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Clerk, Soldiers Recruitment 2024
Indian Army is soon coming up with the recruitment process for 2024 where they will be released the notification of recruitment for so many different posts. Indian Army will be realizing the notification for the post of clerk, soldier, nurser and so many more in 2024 So all those who are inspired to be a part of the Indian Army and want to make their carrier in central government jobs can make their application process in this recruitment process. This recruitment sale is an opportunity for all those candidates who always aspire to be a part of the Indian Army. Now they can make their application process online through the official website after fitting in the eligibility criteria. Before making the process of application candidates needs to fit in the eligibility criteria which are dependent on so many different factors such as age, education, nationality, and so on.
Indian Army Online Registration 2024
But before making the application process candidates are guided to check some necessary details of this recruitment process which one should and must know before making the application process. This information is-
|Recruitment Name||Upcoming Indian Army Recruitment 2024|
|Organization Name||Indian Army, New Delhi|
|Total Number of Vacancies||4000 Posts|
|Notification of the Recruitment Process||Yet to get realized|
|Type of Job||Central Government Job|
|Location of Job||All Over India|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Apply Online Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment 2024
Indian Army is very strict in terms of eligibility criteria where they have a set of norms such as age, education qualification, and so on, and before starting the process candidate needs to make sure to fit in all those criteria. Candidates who won’t be able to meet the eligibility criteria will get rejected from the recruitment process. In this process, the first candidate needs to make sure of having Indian Nationality. After that, they need to check with the educational certificates which are –
- For the post of JR Commissioned Officer – The candidate should and must have a graduation degree from any recognized board or university which is registered under the government of India.
- For the post of SSC(Tech) for both men and women- The applicant must have a relevant engineering degree from any institute or university which is registered under the government of India.
- Clerk – Candidate should and must have at least a higher secondary pass certificate (10+2) to inform art, commerce, or science with a 60% percentage and aggregate of 50% marks in each subject.
- Soldiers – Applicant must have matric pass or SSLC pass certificate with 45% percentage with an aggregate of 33% marks in each subject.
After fitting in the educational qualification candidate need to fit in the age criteria mandatorily before making the application process –
- Age criteria for Religious teachers are a minimum of 25 years and a maximum of 34 years of age.
- Age criteria for SSC (Tech) are a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 27 years of age.
- Age criteria for soldiers are a minimum of 17 years of age and a maximum of 21 years of age.
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
Indian Army Exam Dates 2024
|Apply for Online Registration Start||Announce Later|
|Last date of submitting the application form||Announce Later|
|Edit Application Form Last Date||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card, Sarkari Result||Update Soon|
How To Apply Online To Fill Join Indian Army Vacancy Application Form 2024
After fitting in the eligibility criteria candidate can make the application process online for which the Indian Army will be releasing the application on the official website which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates are advised to make the application process as early as possible without waiting till the last date of the submission of the application form. To make the application process step by step we are providing step by step guide for the applicants which they need to follow carefully. The steps to make an application are-
- the First candidate needs to visit the official website of the Indian Army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- After reaching the website candidates needs to open the recruitment notification and then they need to read it carefully to fit in the eligibility criteria.
- After fitting in the eligibility criteria candidates needs to click on the online application form (for Officers Post and JCO Post) option available on the screen where they will get a form on their screen.
- After that candidates need to fill out the application form carefully and then they need to upload the scan copy of the documents asked in the form.
- After that applicant needs to cross-check the form before making the final submission.
- After that, they need to make the application fee online by using net banking, Debit card, or Credit card option to complete the application process.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|