Gujarat Post Office GDS Bharti 2024
Apply for Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2024 Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus @https://appost.in/gdsonline. Gujarat GDS Recruitment is inviting the application for the Post of Gujarat Postal Circle. Through the help of this recruitment process, all the candidates will be able to work in the government sector. This recruitment process is a golden opportunity for all those people who wanted to make their career in the government sector and were preparing for the same. Through the help of this recruitment notification, all those who were preparing for government recruitment can make their application for the same.
Gujarat Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2024
This recruitment notification is a golden opportunity for all those who are eligible for this recruitment process can make their application for the same. By this notification, Gujarat GDS Recruitment is inviting all eligible and interested candidates to make their application process for so many different posts. By this, these people can make their dream be converted into reality. All those applicants who are interested in this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to discuss all this recruitment process from its eligibility criteria to the documents required and all the other necessary information.
Gujarat Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Bharti 2024
there are few important details of this recruitment process which one needs to know which are-
|Gujarat Postal Circle GDS 2024
|Gujarat Post Office
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Type of Job
|Gujarat Govt Jobs
|Location of Job
|Application Process Mode
|Apply Online Date
|Last Date of Application
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Jobs 2024
To make the application process for the same application need to get fit the eligibility criteria otherwise, their application process can also get rejected by the board and they won’t be able to get into this recruitment process. The eligibility criteria in this recruitment process are divided into so many different bases such as age, educational qualification, and so many other things. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are-
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the applicants in some special cases such as for the candidates who belong to SC, ST, PWD, and OBC categories.
|Permissible age relaxation
|Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST
- The applicant needs to have a 10th pass degree or any relevant diploma from any recognized university or institute registered under the government of India.
- All Category candidates pay Rs. 100/- through the online mode.
Salary Slip/Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Gujarat GDS Post wise 1826 Vacancy 2024
|No of Posts
Gujarat GDS Exam Date 2024
- The application process will start on – Publish soon
- The last date of the application process – Notified Soon
How to Apply Online to Submit the Gujarat GDS Recruitment Application Form 2024
To make the application form candidate need to visit the official website of this recruitment process or they can also opt out to follow step by step guide to making the application process. These steps are-
- The first applicant needs to visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the home page of the website applicants need to click on the recruitment notification PDF.
- After this, they need to read the notification details carefully and then they need to fill the registration form and click on the apply now button available on the screen.
- After this applicant needs to fill the form with the asked details without making any mistake in the form.
- Now applicant needs to submit the scan copy of all the documents asked for in the form.
- Now applicants need to click on the submit button and after that, they need to make the application payment by using their Credit card, Debit card, or Net Banking payment method.
- After this, they can also take the printout of the application for further reference.
|Apply Online Link