Delhi Metro Vacancy 2023
DMRC Bharti Notification 2023 Last Date, Eligibility, Syllabus @delhimetrorail.com. Those who were waiting for the recruitment process in DMRC can now make their application in this department. This department has released the notification for the recruitment process through which all those candidates who wanted to work in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation can make their application and can get into the recruitment process.
Through this recruitment process all those candidates who always wished to work in the Delhi government’s most renowned innovation DMRC got their golden chance to make their career in it. Through this recruitment process, DMRC is coming up with a total of 1493 vacancies on which all those who want to make their career brighter in this field can make their application. To get more information about the application process and the eligibility criteria candidates can stick to this article until the end to know all the information about this recruitment process.
www.delhimetrorail.com Recruitment 2023
DMRC is a well-known organization in which a lot of people have big trust because of getting good and timely services. Now DMRC is coming up with a recruitment process in which they are going to recruit candidates for executive and non-executive positions in DMRC. In this recruitment process, DMRC has come up with a total of 1493 vacancies son in which interested candidates can make their application online. DMRC started the selection process for these vacancies in January 2023. These vacancies 2which have been released by DMRC are based on a contractual basis plus on a full-time basis both. The application process can be made by the interested candidate through the official website of the DMRC which is www.delhimetrorail.com. The last date to make the application process for this recruitment process is 2023 as per DMRC.
DMRC Clerk, TC, Office Asst Railway Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Exam||DMRC Exam 2023|
|Total No of Posts||1493Varios Vacancies|
|Exam Conducting Body||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||JE, AE, Clerk, Assistant, TC, Operator, Maintainer & Other|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Advertisement No||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Examination Based|
|Apply Online Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date of Submission||Publish Soon|
|Type of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Article Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Metro Vacancy 2023
To apply under this recruitment process candidates also need to follow eligibility criteria and after fitting in that only they are liable to get into the recruitment process. The eligibility criteria are –
- To get appear in the examination process candidate need to be the first Citizen of India.
- To get the recruitment process applicant should have done graduation from any known institute or university which is registered under the government of India.
- Now, To come into this recruitment process candidate also needs to full fill the Medical and Health criteria of DMRc which has been set for so many different posts.
- Minimum Age Criteria: 18 years old.
- Maximum Age Criteria: 30 years old.
- age relaxation is applicable as per the DMRC organization.
|General and OBC||Rs. 500|
In this recruitment process, DMRC examines two main stages which are-
- Written examination
- Group discussion and Interview round
Both the process of selection is applicable for both zones of the candidate’s contractual and for full-timers. The main method of the examination is this but there are changes in different vacancies selection processes which are-
- The section process for the Executive Cadre post is-
- CBT (Papers-I) (Papers-II)
- Group Discussion
III. Personal Interview after which it gets followed by Medical Examination also for an executive for both Technical and Non-technical categories.
- The selection process for the Executive post is-
- CBT(Papers-I) (Papers-II) after which it got followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standards.
- The selection process for the Maintainer’s posts are –
- CBT (Papers-I) which also gets followed by Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard.
DMRC Recruitment Exam Pattern 2023
|Paper – I||General Awareness||120||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Knowledge of your Discipline|
|Paper-II||English Language||60||45 Minutes|
Delhi Metro DMRC Exam Date 2023
- Registration Start: Notified Soon
- Last Date of Application: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card: Update Soon
- Answer Key: Notified Soon
- Sarkari Result: Declare after the Successfully Examination
How To Apply Online to fill DMRC Vacancy Application Form 2023
To make the application process candidate can visit the official website of the DMRC and can make their application process or they can follow some simple steps which are-
- First, candidates need to visit the official website of the DMRC which is www.delhimetrorail.com.
- After going to the website candidate need to click on the career option on the screen.
- Now, clicking on it applicant needs to click on the relevant job notification for which they are looking.
- After this, they will get a form on their screen and they can fill in their details such as Personal details, educational qualifications, etc.
- Later, filling in the details applicant needs to upload the caned copy of the d=ocuments asked in the form along with the colored passport size photo and scan a copy of the signature of the candidate.
- After this process is done candidate can make the payment by using the Challan method for which DMRC will generate the Challan process.
- THIS CHALLAN CAN BE paid BY APPLICANT AT ANY BRACH OF SBI bank within the generation 24 hours.
- This process will get completed within 2 working days after which the candidate can get the receipt of their challan online from the DMRC website.
- After this step applicant will get the final registration slip from the DMRC. On this slip, the main things which will be mentioned will be the candidate’s unique registration number, post applied for, and personal details.
- The applicant can also take the printout of the DMRC Application Form 2023 receipt for future guides.
For any further information or grievance regarding recruitment please contact:
DMRC Tel nos.: 011-23417910/11/12
Extension – 534282, 534406, 534647, 534275 (Rectt. Cell)
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|