CPNET Online Form 2023
CPNET is an examination that has been conducted by UPUMS every year. UPUMS is commonly known as Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences which is conducting the Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test. This test is conducted every year by the board which is responsible for conducting the several admission opening students for the Paramedical and Nursing stream. All those applicants who want to get into this process of CPNET are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to discuss all this recruitment process from its educational qualification to document requirement and all the other necessary information.
Eligibility Criteria for CPNET Notification 2023
In this examination process of CPNET applicant needs to fit the eligibility criteria also which are-
- Those who are making the application process in CPNET should be from Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must have completed their High school education from any recognized institute or University.
- The applicant needs to be completed senior secondary education from any recognized institute or University.
- The applicant needs to have a domicile certificate which should be from the Uttar Pradesh state of India.
- Applicant should be of the minimum age of 17 years till 31st December.
- Applicant should be of the maximum age of 35 years till 31st December.
CPNET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023
In this examination of CPNET, the examination syllabus will be based on the 12th class syllabus only which are-
- Physics subject will be consisting of 33 questions.
- Maths subject will be consisting of 34 questions.
- Biology subject will be consisting of 34 questions.
- chemistry subject will be consisting of 33 questions.
CPNET Exam Date 2023
there are a few main dates of this application format which one needs to know which are-
- Opening date of online application form – Notified Soon
- Closing date of online application form – Update Soon
- Admit card release date – Notified Soon
- Entrance test date – Update Soon
- Date of declaration of the result – Notified Soon
- Release date of merit list – Update Soon
- Commencement of counseling – Notified Soon
To make the application process applicant needs to follow some simple steps which are-
- the First candidate needs to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences.
- After reaching the website they need to click on the student account option available on the screen.
- After this applicant needs to fill in all the mandatory details asked in the form such as the Name of the candidate, Contact number, Email ID, Academic qualifications, and so on.
- this, they need to cross-check all the details filled by them in the form.
- The then-candidate needs to make the online payment for this application process by using Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking option.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|GoindiaJob Homepage||Click Here|