CISF ASI, Steno, HC Admit Card 2023-2023 PDF
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Admit Card for the posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI), Steno, and Head Constable (HC) can be obtained from the official CISF website. The admit card is usually released a few weeks before the examination date and contains important information such as the date, time, and location of the exam, as well as the candidate’s personal details. Candidates are required to bring a hard copy of the admit card along with a valid photo ID to the examination center. It is important to check the details on the admit card carefully and notify the CISF of any errors or discrepancies. Additionally, candidates should also check the CISF website regularly for updates and notifications regarding the examination process.
Highlights of CISF Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of Posts||Constable/Sub Inspector (SI), HC, ASI & Other|
|No of posts||540 Vacancies|
|Last Date to Submit Online Form||17/01/2023|
Mandatory Documents and Instructions
When appearing for the CISF ASI, Steno, and HC examination, candidates are required to bring certain mandatory documents to the examination center. These include:
- Candidates are required to bring a printout of the admit card downloaded from the official CISF website. The admit card must be in good condition and should not be tampered with.
- Candidates are required to bring a valid photo ID such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, or Driving License. The ID should have the same name and photograph as on the admit card.
- Candidates are required to bring a recent passport-size photograph, which should match the photograph on the admit card. This photograph will be pasted on the attendance sheet.
- Candidates belonging to certain categories such as OBC, SC, ST, etc. are required to bring the relevant caste certificate. PwD candidates are also required to bring the relevant certificate.
It is important for the candidates to follow the instructions given on the CISF website and on the admit card. These instructions include details on the examination center, reporting time, and prohibited items. Candidates should also ensure that they reach the examination center well in advance to avoid any last-minute rush.
It is also important to follow the Covid-19 protocols such as wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing. Candidates should also bring their own hand sanitizer.
Candidates found to be in violation of any of these instructions or found to be in possession of prohibited items will be disqualified from the examination.
Candidates will be hired based on their performance in the following test
- Physical efficiency test
- Written exam
- Medical exam
Physical Standard for CISF Recruitment 2023
|For the candidates except for Scheduled Tribes Candidates||165 cms||Min 77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||155 cms||NA|
|ST Category||162.5 cms||Min 76 cms and 5 cms expansion||150 cms||NA|
Kumaoni, Gorkhas, Dogras and
Marathas and candidates belonging
to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland,
Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur,
Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya,
Assam, Himachal Pradesh and
Jammu and Kashmir
|162.5 cms||Min 77 cms and 5cms expansion||150|
How to Download CISF ASI, HC, Steno Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2023?
- Go to the official CISF website and click on the “Recruitment” or “Admit Card” section.
- Look for the link for the admit card for the relevant examination (ASI, Steno, HC) and click on it.
- Enter the login credentials such as your registration number and date of birth as provided at the time of application.
- Once the admit card is displayed, download and take a printout of it. Ensure that the details on the CISF Recruitment admit card are correct.
- Candidates are required to bring a hard copy of the admit card to the examination center along with a valid photo ID.
- For any Queries Helpline No. 011-24366431,011-24307933: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Download Link||Click Here|
|GoIndiaJob Homepage||Click Here|