CDAC Recruitment 2023
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has released a CDAC Recruitment 2023 notification for 570 various posts, including Project Associate, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Program Delivery Manager, Knowledge Partner, Senior Project Engineer, Module Lead, and Project Lead. The recruitment is open to all candidates across India, and there is no application fee required. The salaries offered vary based on the post applied for. The last date to apply for the CDAC Recruitment 2023 is February 20, 2023. Further information can be found on the CDAC official website at www.cdac.in.
Candidates interested in this opportunity should check the eligibility criteria and other requirements before submitting their application. The CDAC Recruitment 2023 official notification will have all the details regarding the educational qualifications, age limit, work experience, and other conditions required for each post. It is important to submit a complete and accurate application form to increase your chances of selection. The selection process may include written exams, skill tests, and personal interviews. The selected candidates will have the opportunity to work with one of India’s premier organizations for advanced computing and contribute to its mission of delivering innovative technology solutions for various industries and sectors.
CDAC Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||CDAC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Project Associate, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Program Delivery Manager, Knowledge Partner, Senior Project Engineer, Module Lead, and Project Lead|
|Total Vacancies||570 Posts|
|Application Fee||Rs. 0/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary/Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||February 20, 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for CDAC Vacancy 2023
- Qualification – Candidates should be completed their B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D for 30 posts.
Project Engineer/Marketing Executive:
- Qualification – Applicants completed their B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. + 0-4 Years of Experience for 300 vacancies.
Project Manager/Programme Manager/Program Delivery Manager/Knowledge Partner:
- Qualification – Candidates must have a B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D + 9-15 Years of Experience for applying online 40 vacancies.
Sr. Project Engineer/Module Lead/Project Lead:
- Qualification – Applicants should have B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D + 3-7 Years of Experience for online application 200 vacancies.
- Shortlisting of Candidates
- Written Test and/or Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Post wise Vacancies
|Project Engineer/Marketing Executive||300|
|Project Manager/Programme Manager/Program Delivery Manager/Knowledge Partner||40|
|Sr. Project Engineer/Module Lead/Project Lead||200|
|Application Start Date:||01/02/2023|
|Application End Date:||20/02/2023|
|Interview/Exam Date:||Notified Soon|
How to Apply Online for CDAC Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of CDAC (cdac.in)
- Look for the CDAC Recruitment 2023 notification and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the Apply Online link and fill in the required information.
- Upload the necessary documents such as your educational certificates, and work experience certificates (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|GoIndiaJob Homepage||Click Here|