Pradhan Mantri Atal Pention Swavalamban Yojana 2023
This Atal Pension Yojana was launched in 2015 under the guidance of the BJP government. Earlier this scheme was known as Swavalamban Yojana. This scheme was launched for the unorganized sector first under which the pension scheme was provided to unorganized sector workers such as drivers, gardeners, homemade, and all those people who work on daily wages. This scheme was launched on the national level in June 2015 in which a pension scheme was provided to make sure of the betterment of all labor class and old citizens of India. The social service scheme was earlier launched by the government under Swavalamban Yojana which remains unsuccessful and thus it got called off by the government in 2015 and with some change, it was given the name Atal Pension Yojana.
APY Online Apply 2023 List, Status, Benefits, Age, Eligibility
This Atal Pension Yojana will be administered by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) with the implementation through the national banks of India all nationwide. This online process for PFRDA can be made online facility via e-NPS or electoral national pension system channel. Those candidates who are wise to apply under this scheme does not require to submit any documents physically.
Atal Pension Yojana Eligibility Criteria
This Atal Pension Yojana has some eligibility criteria too. Through which the only one can apply for this scheme –
- This Atal Pension Yojana can be availed by any person who is the citizenship of India.
- This Atal Pension Yojana can be availed by any person who has aged between 18 to 40 years.
- To apply under the Atal Pension Yojana candidates need to have a savings account in any national bank registered under the government of India or in the Post office.
Benefits of Atal Pension Scheme 2023
The monthly contribution which will be made by applicants is –
- A candidate between ages 18 to 40 years of age can contribute 42 to 210 rs every month in this scheme.
- This contribution amount can be increased by the increment in the age too.
- This amount to contribute to Atal Pension Yojana will be directly dedicated to the candidate’s bank account.
- The criteria for the submission of the amount will depend on the age of the candidate and on his willingness too.
- The auto-debit formate in this Atal Pension Yojana will be optional for all the applicants.
- The delay in the contribution of this Atal Pension Yojana will add interest of 1 % every month in the candidate’s accounts.
- The minimum age or duration of contribution to be made in Atal Pension Yojana is 20 years.
List of Atal Pension Yojana Amount 2023
The pension Amount a candidate will get under this Atal Pension Yojana is –
- The minimum amount of the pension to get by the candidate under this Atal Pension Yojana is 1000 rs
- The maximum amount of the pension to get by the candidate can be 2000, 3000, 4000, or 5000 maximum.
- Candidates can also choose the minimum amount of pension amount and the subscription duration too.
- The pension amount will be given to the candidate after the age of 60 years of age and higher.
|Apply Online link||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|