Andhra Pradesh YSR Vahan Mitra Yojana 2024
AP Auto Taxi Driver 1000 Scheme Yojana 2024 Online Form @aptransport.org. Andhra Pradesh government has released the notification for the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme. Through this scheme, the government wants to provide benefits to all the taxi drivers, cab drivers, and auto-rickshaw drivers of the state. This YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme was launched by CM Jagan Mohan Reddy and the notification for its 2nd phase has been realized by 2024.
AP Auto Driver Scheme Yojana 2024
The main objective of this state government scheme is to provide money to these self-employed taxi drivers, cab drivers, and auto-rickshaw drivers for them of their vehicle which will also help them to cover insurance expenses too. Through this scheme of the state, government candidates will get the benefit of 10000 rupees from the government.
CM Jagan Mohan Reddy 1000 Driver Yojana Form 2024
Under the first phase of this scheme, the government has benefited a lot of people, and now the government is planning to provide this financial support to around 2.62 lakh auto & taxi cab drivers beneficiaries of Andhra Pradesh state. The first installment for the same was realized by the government in October 2024 and now CM has made the announcement for the second phase of this scheme2024. Those candidates who want to get benefit under this scheme can apply online.
Documents Required for AP Auto Taxi Driver 1000 Scheme 2024
To apply under this scheme of government candidate needs to have some mandatory documents which are-
- Aadhar Card
- White Ration Card
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Driving Licence
- First Page of Bank Passbook
How To Check AP YSR Vahana Mitra Status/Your Name 2024
Candidates who appear under this scheme can check their names in the beneficiary list which has been realized by the state government by following some simple steps which are-
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of the scheme and now they need to click on the Beneficiary List option on the screen.
- After this, they need to fill all the details in the form that appeared.
- After which the beneficiary list of the applicants will appear in which they can check their name by control + f.
www.aptransport.org Auto Taxi Driver YSR Scheme 2024
Owners-cum drivers of auto-rickshaw, taxi, and maxi-cab are eligible for financial aid in the current financial year. Applications can be obtained from Community Service Centres, e-Seva, and mee-Seva centers. Applications can also be downloaded from the website www.aptransport.org. Applications were submitted to Village or Ward Volunteers or Village Secretaries till 2024.
Beneficiary List for AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme/Yojana 2024
The application process was got submitted to the transport ministry and now the verification process has appeared in this AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme beneficiary list. Those candidates who will be having their name in the beneficiary list of AP YSR Vahana Mitra eligible applicants will get the benefit under this scheme of state government.
How To Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh YSR Yojana Application Form 2024
To make the application process online candidate need to follow some simple steps which are-
- Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website of this YSR Vahana Mitra scheme which is www.aptransport.org
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the Click Here for YSR VAHANMITRA Applications for 2024 Document Telugu / English link to start the application process.
- After clicking on the YSR VAHANMITRA Applications for 2024 Document Telugu / English candidates will get the form on their screen.
- Otherwise, candidates can also click on the direct link of the scheme which is https://aptransport.org/images/pdf/ysr-vahana-mitra-english-application-in-navasakam.pdf
- After which the form of YSR Vahana Mitra scheme will appear on their scheme.
- After this candidate needs to fill the form carefully without making any mistake in the form and then they need to submit it with the scanned copy of the documents asked in the Sarkari Yojana form.