Andhra Pradesh Grama Ward Volunteer Bharti 2022 Notification PDF
AP Grama Volunteer Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Syllabus, Last Date @gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in. Andhra Pradesh Government has recently released the notification for the post of Grama Volunteer on which eligible candidates can make their AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment application. This recruitment process has been started by the Andhra Pradesh government on an emergency basis due to the outbreak of Covid-19. So those who are eligible for this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end. In this, the total number of vacancies which has been released by the government is 1108 on which all those Candidates who were waiting for this process to get started can make AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment application process. With the help of this recruitment process, all those Candidates who wanted to get into the government sector will be able to fulfill their dream.
Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Volunteers Recruitment 2022
All those who were preparing themselves for this recruitment process for a long time can now make their application process for the same. With that, all those who want to make their application for this recruitment are guided to stick to this article till the end because in this article we are going to share all the information about this recruitment process from its eligibility to all documentation what all is required in this. If you don’t want to lose any chance to grab this job then read this article carefully till the end.
Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2022 Exam Date
But before that, there are few important highlights of this recruitment process which one needs to know before making the application process which are-
|Recruitment Name||APGWSV Andhra Pradesh|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Volunteers Recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||Grama/Ward Volunteer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1108 Posts|
|Notification of the Recruitment Process||NA|
|Type of Job||AP Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Apply Online Date||Link Available Here|
|Last Date of Application||Notified Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/ Recruitment 2022 Education, Age, Selection, Etc
In this recruitment process candidates also need to get fit in the eligibility criteria before making the application process, without getting fit in the eligibility criteria candidates can’t make their application process or otherwise, their application will get rejected by the board. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are –
Education qualification for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment
- For Trible – Applicant should have a 10th pass certificate from any recognized board or university registered under the government of India.
- Rural – Applicant should have an Inter pass certificate from any recognized board or university registered under the government of India.
- For Urban – Applicant should have graduated from any recognized board or university registered under the government of India.
The age criteria for this for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 35 years.
- Documents Verifications
AP Sachivalayam Bharti Exam Date 2022 Last Dates
- Submission date of online application for Prakasm – Publish soon
- The last date of online application for East Godavari – Publish soon
- Submission date of online application for Guntur – Publish soon
- Submission date of online application for Chittor – Publish soon
How To Apply Online To Fill AP Grama Vacancy Application Form 2022
After fitting in the eligibility criteria candidates can make the application process, otherwise, they can also follow some simple steps online to make the process which are-
- First candidates need to visit the official website of AP Grama 2022.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate needs to click on the recruitment notification PDF where they will get a notification which they need to read carefully without making any mistake in the form.
- Now, these candidates need to click on the apply button available on the screen.
- After this, they need to make the registration process by filling in the details asked in the form.
- After getting the registration id they need to make the login process after which they will get a form on their screen.
- Now candidates need to follow all the details asked in the form along with the attachment of the scanned copy of the documents asked in the form with signature and photograph.
- After this applicants need to click on the submit button and need to make the application payment online by using a Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- After this, they can also take out the printout of the application for future reference.