AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy 2024
AIIMS Kalyani Professor Recruitment 2024 Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form @aiimskalyani.edu.in. The AIIMS Kalyani is inviting the applicants to make their application process for so many different totals of 139 posts. All those who want to make their application process can make their application process for the same through an online web portal. This recruitment process is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who wanted to be a part of the Indian civil services.
AIIMS Kalyani Professor Recruitment 2024
Now through the help of this, they can make their application process and can make their dream to be converted into reality. This recruitment process notification is very beneficial for the applicants who were preparing for the government recruitment process to get started. All those who are interested in this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to discuss all this recruitment process from its eligibility criteria to its document recruitment and all the other important documents.
AIIMS Kalyani Professor 139 Vacancy 2024
But before that, there are few important highlights of this recruitment process which one should know which are-
|AIIMS Kalyani Professor 2024
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Type of Job
|WB Govt Jobs
|Location of Job
|West Bengal State
|Application Process Mode
|Apply Online Date
|Last Date of Application
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Kalyani Professor Jobs 2024
To get into this recruitment process candidate needs to fit in the eligibility criteria first otherwise they won’t be able to get into this recruitment process which are-
- The applicant needs to be a citizen of India.
- The applicant needs to be of less than 58 years of age for the post of Professor.
- Candidates need to be of not more than 58 years of age for the post of Additional Professor.
- The applicant needs to be of not more than 50 years of age for the post of Associate professor.
- The applicant needs to be of not more than 50 years of age for the post of Assistant professor.
- The applicant needs to be an MCI candidate for this recruitment process.
- Candidates pass post-graduation from any recognized institute or university.
Fee Structure for AIIMS Kalyani Professor Online Form
In this recruitment, process candidates get selected based on stages which are-
- Screening application
- Personal Interview
Salary Slip/Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk
- Professor: Level 14-A of the Pay Matrix i.e. Rs.37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.10,500/- (6th CPC)
- Additional Professor: Level 13-A2+ of the Pay Matrix i.e. Rs.37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.9,500/- (6th CPC)
- Associate Professor: Level 13-A1+ of the Pay Matrix i.e. Rs.37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.9,000/- (6th CPC)
- Assistant Professor: Level 12 of the Pay Matrix i.e. Rs.15,600-39,100+AGP 8,000/- (6th CPC)
- Qualification certificate
- Age proof
- Experience proof – If Applicable
- Caste proof
- PWD Certificate
- All the other necessary documents
AIIMS Kalyani Professor Exam Date 2024
|Notification Released On
|last date of application
|hard copy submit final date
AIIMS Kalyani Additional/Assistant/Associate Professor Application Form 2024
After getting fit in the eligibility criteria candidate need to make the application process from the official website of this scheme or they can even opt-out to follow step by step guide of this recruitment process application way which are-
- The First candidate needs to visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidates need to click on the recruitment notification PDF which they need to read carefully before moving ahead.
- The then-candidate needs to click on the apply now button to make the application process.
- After this, they need to fill the form carefully without making any mistakes in the form.
- after this candidate needs to attach the scan copy of the documents which are asked for in the form carefully along with the signature and passport-size photo.
- Now, they need to cross-check all the details, and then they need to click on the submit button.
- After this, they need to pay the application fee online by using Credit Card, Debit card, and Net Banking option.
- After this, they can also take the printout of the application for future reference.
|Apply Online Link