Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service UPHJS Recruitment 2023
AHC Vacancy 2023 Online Form, Eligibility, Syllabus @allahabadhighcourt.in. Allahabad High Court is coming up with a recruitment process for the post of Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service. In this recruitment process, all those candidates who want to make their career in the Judicial department can make their application process. This recruitment notification is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who are eligible for this recruitment process and wants to be a part of this judicial recruitment process. To make the application process in this recruitment cell candidates are guided to make the application process for the same through the official web portal.
Allahabad High Court Judicial Service & District Judge Vacancy 2023
This recruitment process will be a great opportunity for all those who want to make their career in civil services. Through the help of this, they will be able to make their dream to be converted into reality. Allahabad High Court AHC District Judge and Judicial Service recruitment process is for all those candidates who are eligible for this and are a citizen of India. For all these people Court has started accepting applications through their online web portal where they can make their application process. All those candidates who want to make their career through this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to share all the information about this recruitment from the eligibility to document recruitment.
Allahabad/Prayagraj High Court Vacancy 2023
But before that, there are a few important things that one should know which are-
|Recruitment Name||Allahabad High Court Judicial Service UPHJS Bharti|
|Organization Name||Allahabad High Court, Govt of Uttar Pradesh|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Multiple Jobs|
|Type of Job||UP Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||UP State|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Apply Online Date||NA|
|Last Date of Application||NA|
Eligibility Criteria for AHC Distt Judge/Judicial Service Notification 2023
In this recruitment process, there are few eligibility criteria all the candidates need to fit first otherwise they won’t be able to get the benefits of getting into this recruitment process. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are-
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 35 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be of 45 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates in some special cases by the board only.
- The applicant needs to have a bachelor’s degree in Law from any registered university or Institute which is registered under the government of India.
- Applicant must have experience or an advocate practice of at least 7 years.
- General / OBC: 1250/-
- SC / ST: 1000/-
- Candidates pay the application form fee online mode.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Examination
Allahabad High Court Post wise Vacancy 2023 Details
District Judge (UPHJS)
Allahabad High Court Exam Date 2023
- The starting date of the application process – update soon
- Last Date for Apply Online – update soon
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee – update soon
- Submit Hard Copy Last Date – update soon
- Pre Exam Held on – update soon
- Admit Card Available – update soon
How To Apply Online To Fill AHC Recruitment Application Form 2023
After fitting in the eligibility criteria candidates can make the application process for this recruitment process from the online web portal of this recruitment process or in case of any doubt they can make it by following a few simple steps online which are-
- First candidates need to visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the official web portal candidates need to click on the notification PDF for the recruitment process.
- After this, they need to read the notification carefully and then they need to click on the apply now button available on the screen.
- After this, they will get a form on their screen, and in that, they need to fill in all the asked details carefully without making any mistakes in the form.
- The then-candidate needs to upload the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form along with the signature and a recent passport-size photograph.
- After this, they need to click on the submit button and then they need to pay the application fee online for the same through Net banking, Credit card, or Debit card option.
- After this applicants can also take the printout of the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2023 application for future reference.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|