There is no doubt that our country is currently one of the countries with the largest economy in the world and apart from this, the name of our country is also included in the list of countries where most of the billionaires live. But despite all this, there is no dearth of people living below the poverty line in our countries. Many such families are living in the country which is very few, I live on my own and such people did not even have money to buy their own house, so they live in rented houses.
But in today’s time, the rent is also increasing rapidly, due to which the economically weaker people are facing many problems and this is the reason why ‘Affordable Rental Housing Scheme’ has been started by the central government. If you want to know about your Bal Rental Housing Scheme then read this article completely.
Highlights of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
- Name of the Scheme: Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
- Organization: Central Govt of India
- Apply Online: Notified Soon
- Last Date: Update Soon
- Category: Sarkari Yojana
- Official website: NA
What are Affordable Housing Schemes?
We are all familiar with the type of epidemic caused all over the world due to a virus that started in Wuhan city of China. India is also one of the countries most affected by a coronavirus, but here the disease spread less, but people suffered more due to people don. Not only did the big business come to a standstill, but the people who lived in other cities and worked as wages, etc. had to suffer the most because it was the people who were working on the process of earning daily wages or if they were to be told.
The income was so low. Due to the lockdown, these people had to migrate and those who did not have their own houses had to face rent-related problems, so Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the Affordable Printing Housing Scheme which would be beneficial for all those migrant workers. Those who are looking for the best rental house at a low rent. Under the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme, economically weaker families will be able to get the opportunity in low rent.
What is the objective of the Affordable Rent Housing Yojana?
Many such families are living in our country who cannot afford to buy their own house, while the house is considered one of the essential needs, so these people live in rented houses. But with the rising inflation, the rent is also increasing rapidly and apart from this, because in today’s time people consider rent as a great business model, then they have started taking more rent. The reason is that with the Affordable Renting Housing Scheme, the central government came out to help the financially weak people. This scheme is mainly being run for the migrant workers who work in other states. The objective of the Affordable Denting Housing Scheme is to provide affordable housing to the economically weaker and low-income people at affordable prices.
Eligibility to avail Affordable Renting Housing Scheme
To take advantage of the Affordable Renting House Scheme, some eligibility has been decided by the Central Government:
- Only citizens of the country will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
- The applicant’s age should be at least 18 years.
- Only economically weak people will get the benefit of the scheme.
- It is necessary to have all the necessary documents such as Aadhar card, PAN card, etc. for the application.
How to apply for the Affordable Renting House Scheme?
If you want to apply for the Affordable Renting House Scheme, then you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website created for the scheme.
- On the home page of the website, you will get the option of Online Registration, click on it.
- After this, the online form of this scheme will come in front of you, in which you will have to fill in all the information asked for accurately. Fill in the information and click on submit.
- On the next page, you have to upload the scanned copies of all the required documents and submit them.
- In this way, you can easily apply for the Affordable Renting House Scheme.
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Maulana Azad Road, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011
- E-Mail Us: email@example.com
- Call Us at: 011- 23063266, 23063285, 8130653741