IBPS PO Recruitment Syllabus 2023
IBPS CRP PO/MT X Notification Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf is available @ibps.in. IBPS has released the notification for the recruitment process of IBPS PO. In this recruitment process, all those candidates who were waiting for this recruitment process can make their application process. This recruitment process is a golden opportunity for those who always wanted to work in the public banking sector. After making the application process the first thing candidate wants to know is syllabus so that they can start their preparation according to there understanding of the subjects. In this article, we are going to discuss all the syllabus and the topics. All those students who made their application process this year in this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article until the end.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2023
IBPS has come up with the recruitment process for the post of IBPS PO on which candidates can make their application online. The prelim examination date in this recruitment process is scheduled to be held on 2023 and Mains Exam 2023 is scheduled on 2023. IBPS is well known for conducting one of the toughest entrance examinations in India and for that candidates need to prepare well before appearing in the examination. This year it’s the 10th edition of this recruitment process and for this IBPS has released 1417+ vacancies. Now IBPS has released a new examination pattern for the IBPS PO examination. In this examination pattern, the time for all three stages of the recruitment process will be conducted in different timings.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 Short Details
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Total No of Posts||Update Soon|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer|
|Advertisement No||available in notification|
|Selection Process||Examination Based|
|Apply Online Date||Publish soon|
|Last Date of Submission||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Publish soon|
These three main phases of the examination are-
Candidate needs to clear all three stages to get into this recruitment process mandatory. After clearing these all three stages they will get recruited in multiple public sector banks on the post of Probationary Officer.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2023
The examination pattern for the IBPs is based on online bases that happen in CWE. This CWE is known as a common written examination that happens online. In this examination, candidates are given 1 hour to complete a preliminary examination. In this examination, applicants need to answer multiple types of questions after which they also need to face negative making in this examination. For every correct answer, the candidate will get 1 mark and for every wrong answer, the candidate will get 0.25 marks deduction. This preliminary examination is divided into 3 sectors and to clear the examination it is mandatory to clear all three sections.
IBPS PO Pre Exam Pattern 2023
The examination pattern for IBPS PO Preliminary examination is –
- English Language- consists of 30 questions which of 30 marks and for this candidate get 20 marks.
- Numerical Ability – consists of 35 questions which of 35 marks and for this candidate get 20 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – consist of 35 questions which of 35 marks and for this candidate get 20 minutes.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS Mains examination Details
- In this examination, candidates need to appear for the written test in which they will be a chance to write an essay for 25 marks and they will be judged on the bases of there written examination which will be of 30 minutes in total.
- In this examination, no separate paper will be conducted by IBPS for Computer Applications. In this examination, the testing of reasoning abilities with computer knowledge will get conducted by IBPS commonly.
- The overall time allocated for this examination of IBPS PO 2023 Mains examination has also got changed from 140 minutes to 180 minutes.
The examination pattern for this main examination is –
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude – consist of 45 questions which is of 60 marks in total and come in both Hindi and English language. This candidate gets a total of 60 minutes.
- English Language – consists of 35 questions which are of 40 marks in total and come in both Hindi and English language. This candidate gets a total of 40 minutes.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation – consist of 35 questions which are of 60 marks in total and come in both Hindi and English language. For this candidate gets a total of 45 minutes of time
- General, Economy/Banking Awareness – consists of 40 questions which are of 40 marks in total and come in both Hindi and English language. This candidate gets a total of 35 minutes.
|S. No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium of Examination||Time Allotted|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||English only||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|4||General, Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
IBPS PO Subjects wise Preliminary Syllabus 2023 Pdf
The syllabus pattern for the Prelim examination is –
|English Language Syllabus||Quantitative Ability Syllabus||Reasoning Syllabus|
|Reading Comprehension||Simplification||Logical Reasoning|
|Cloze Test||Profit & Loss||Alphanumeric Series|
|Para jumbles||Mixtures & Allegations||Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test|
|Miscellaneous||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Data Sufficiency|
|Fill in the blanks||Work & Time||Coded Inequalities|
|Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||Time & Distance||Seating Arrangement|
|Paragraph Completion||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Puzzle|
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Syllogism|
|Number Systems||Blood Relations|
|Sequence & Series||Input-Output|
|Permutation, Combination &Probability||Coding-Decoding|
IBPS PO Recruitment Mains Syllabus 2023
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus||General Awareness Syllabus||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude Syllabus||English Language Syllabus|
|Simplification||Financial Awareness||Verbal Reasoning||Internet||Reading Comprehension|
|Percentage||General Knowledge||Circular Seating Arrangement||Keyboard Shortcuts||Grammar|
|Ratio and Percentage||Static Awareness||Linear Seating Arrangement||Computer Abbreviation||Verbal Ability|
|Data Interpretation||Double Lineup||Microsoft Office|
|Mensuration and Geometry||Scheduling||Computer Hardware|
|Quadratic Equation||Input-Output||Computer Software|
|Interest||Blood Relations||Operating System|
|Problems of Ages||Directions and Distances||Networking|
|Profit and Loss||Ordering and Ranking||Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies|
|Number Series||Data Sufficiency|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Coding and Decoding|
|Time and Work||Code Inequalities|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Mixture and Allegations|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Previous Paper PDF||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|