Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2023
Engineers India Limited has released an EIL Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF for 300+ Expected Trade, Technician Apprentices Posts. Applications are invited from dynamic and energetic persons to fill the Online EIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023. The candidates can fill out the Online Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2023 Application Form through its official website @ engineersindia.com on or before the last date of November. It is a good opportunity for candidates to have an age limit as per government rules and regulations. We have mentioned below the other details of EIL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply, and other details.
About the Organization of Engineers India Limited
Engineers India Limited is a Navratna public sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was set up in 1965 to provide engineering and technical services for petroleum refineries and industrial projects. EIL has its head office at Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi. Sanjay Gupta is the current chairman and Managing Director of EIL. EIL also has An R&D Complex at Gurgaon, A branch office in Mumbai, a Regional office in Kolkata, Chennai, and Vadodara, and Inspection offices at all major equipment manufacturing locations of Indian Overseas offices in Abu Dhabi, London, and Malaysia.
Highlights of Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2023
|Name of the organization||Engineers India Limited|
|Number of Posts||300+ Expected Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Trade, Technician Apprentices Posts|
Post-wise Vacancy of EIL Apprentice 2023
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|ITI Trade Apprentices||179|
Eligibility Criteria for EIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2023
The EIL has invited eligible candidates to fill the 300+ Expected Trade Technician Apprentices Posts. Candidates who are interested in this vacancy can submit the application by online mode on or before the last date i.e. November. Aspirants are advised to read the complete details of EIL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 and then fill out the application as soon as possible.
The candidates should have the following qualification as per posts wise:
- Trade Apprentices: Candidates need to have a graduation Degree or 10+2 pass or ITI diploma degree in a relevant field from a recognized university of education.
- Technician Apprentices: Aspirants need to have an engineering diploma degree in the relevant field.
EIL Vacancy 2023 Age limit
Those who are going to apply must be more than 18 years in November. There is no upper age limit to filling out an online application.
To know candidates need to check the official notification.
EIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the written exam or qualifying examination. Then the selected aspirants may be invited for an interview round.
The Call Letter of the EIL Exam 2023 will be released 15 days before the exam date. Aspirants can collect the permission letter of the exam by name, dob, and application number.
EIL Exam Result
Those who will face the examination and get shortlisted their name will be uploaded on its official website after they complete the selection process.
EIL Trade Apprentice Exam Date 2023
- The start date of the online application form: Notified Soon
- The last date to submit the application form is Notified Soon
How to Fill EIL Apprentice Online Registration Form 2023
For EIL vacancies, candidates have to apply online through the official website www.engineerindia.com and have to submit the application on or before November. To apply for the above posts candidates need to keep copies of all certificates, photos, and signatures of the candidates. We have mentioned below some steps to fill online EIL Recruitment 2023 Application Form.
- Eligible candidates need to visit the official website @engineerindia.com.
- Then search and download the official notification and Read CAREFULLY all the instructions.
- The then-candidate needs to keep the scanned copies of the documents/ certificates for filling the application form which is as follows:
- Latest Passport size color photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size
- Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size
- All qualifying degree certificates of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg format
- Disability certificate (PwD) and Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC- Non-Creamy Layer), if applicable, of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg format
- Now click on the apply online link
- Then fill out the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required detail.
- Check the filled data carefully and above all mistakes, if have any.
- Now finally click on submit button and take the print for future use.
Mr. U. Maheshwari
Executive Director (Business Development)
Tel. : +91-11- 26762121, 26762326
Fax: +91-11- 26178210
E-mail : umaheshwari[at]eil[dot]co[dot]in
Aspirants who are going to apply online for EIL Recruitment 2023 must read the official notification before applying to EIL Apprentices Vacancy 2023. Aspirants must apply for Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2023 before November. If you face any problem then you can tell by using the comment box. We will assist you very soon.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|