AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result 2023
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) recently released the AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result 2023 on January 2, 2023. Candidates who have used their web option on lawcet-sche.aptonline.in for selection and change can now verify and download their AP LAWCET Allotment List 2023. The reporting date for the candidates is dependent on this AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result.
AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Counselling
Registration for the AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Counselling started on December 3, 2022, and ended on December 10, 2022. The document verification was held from December 4 to 12, 2022, and the web options for registration were from December 28 to 30, 2022. The academic year started on January 4, 2023, and the reporting date for candidates to their assigned colleges was from January 3 to 7, 2023.
How to Apply for AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Counselling
To apply for the AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Counselling, candidates must follow the steps listed below:
- View the URL for the official webpage @lawcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- Fill out the necessary information and create an account on the website.
- Pay the Rs. 1000 non-refundable counseling fee (Rs. 500 for candidates who are SC or ST).
- Enter your login information and choose the college, courses, and stream from the list of available colleges and courses in the order of your desire.
- Candidates can choose a college and a subject based on where they place on the merit list.
AP LAWCET Exam 2023
Candidates must possess the same degree, whether they studied for three or five years to earn their LLM, LLB, or both. Those who have pursued an LLM and fall into another category must have received at least a 50% grade in college or university. Candidates who are SC, ST, or OBC and have completed an LLM must have received a college or university GPA of at least 45%. Candidates from another category who took the LLB 3 years/LLB 5 years (degree/intermediate) course type needed a score of at least 45%. Additionally, candidates for the BC category must have received at least 42%. Candidates who fall under the SC/ST category must get a minimum GPA of 40%. Candidates who do not meet the requirements are not eligible to fill out the form.
All qualified candidates have received an allocation letter and an invitation to the counselling process. The allotment letter will appear in front of candidates after they log in and submit their information on the website. Candidates must print out and download the allotment letter. The allotment letter must be brought by the candidates both on the day of the counselling appointment and the day they report to the assigned college. All candidates are required to report to the assigned college with their documents and the allotment letter in hand.
Candidates who have appeared for the AP LAWCET 2023 and have been allocated a seat can now verify and download their AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result 2023. The candidates must report to the assigned colleges with their documents and the allotment letter. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for more information and announcements regarding the AP LAWCET Seat Allotment 2023.
|Start Date of Registration||December 3, 2022|
|Last Date of Registration||December 10, 2022|
|Document Verification||December 4 to 12, 2022|
|Web Options of Registration||December 28 to 30, 2022|
|Seat Allotment||January 02, 2023|
|Reporting by Candidates to Colleges||January 03 to 07, 2023|
|Start of the academic year||January 04, 2023|
How to Check AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result 2023?
- Visit the official website of AP LAWCET at lawcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- Click on the link for “AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result 2023.”
- Enter your login credentials, such as your registration number and password.
- Your AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Verify the details and download the allotment letter.
- Take a printout of the allotment letter for future reference.
|Download Link||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|